Historical sites and monuments

Ancienne villa Tassigny

REIMS
  • 2018-332-000-003

What do we like?

This building, which dates back to 1878, was constructed on the “brand-new boulevard Gerbert” by industrialist Jean-Marie Philippot-Mélin. It was subsequently acquired by Léon d’Anglemont de Tassigny, a champagne merchant, in 1910. Although some of it survived the First World War, it was remodelled and two extensions were added. After being gifted to the State in 1953, it became the private residence of the colonel of the “B.A. 112” (in connection with Reims air base). In 2018, Champagne Castelnau acquired and restored it as a location for hosting prestigious events.

Contact

Ancienne villa Tassigny 25 Boulevard Pasteur - 51100 REIMS

In the area

Latest modification on 28/03/2024
Skip to content