Historical sites and monuments

Hôtel Huet (champagne Irroy-Taittinger)

REIMS
  • B514546101-Portrait-champenois-Irroy-003

What do we like?

This manor house was built for Louis Huet, a goods broker, in 1876.

After being owned by a succession of Reims industrialists, it has been home to the Irroy champagne house since it was bought by the Taittinger Group in 1955.

Georges Charbonneaux, an industrialist and philanthropist, acquired it in 1905. He had built a ballroom, a second wing and, at the rear, a vast garden brightened up with many decorative elements in reinforced concrete in the style of Reims architect-landscaper Édouard Redont.

Contact

Hôtel Huet (champagne Irroy-Taittinger) 42 Boulevard Lundy - 51100 REIMS

In the area

Latest modification on 28/03/2024
Skip to content