Historical sites and monuments

Hôtel Ruinart de Brimont (champagne Jacquart)

  • ruinart-de-brimont

What do we like?

In 1897, this house was built by architect Paul Blondel, who was a winner of the Grand Prix de Rome scholarship. The abundance of Art Nouveau decor illustrates a clear neo-
Louis XV taste.

This style is found in the rich wrought-iron doorway, the lintel of which bears the monogram of Viscount Ruinart de Brimont, owner of the house with the same name, which
was built in 1729.

In 2009, the Jacquart champagne house established its headquarters here, setting itself up in this historic quarter of major champagne houses.


Hôtel Ruinart de Brimont (champagne Jacquart) 34 Boulevard Lundy - 51100 REIMS

In the area

Latest modification on 28/03/2024
Skip to content