Reims Epernay Pass
Available in :
To offer :
Gift certificate available
What do we like?
Visit Reims and Epernay and save money thanks to the Pass Reils Epernay. 24, 48 or 72 hours? Just choose the option that suits you and the two cities and its vineyards will be at your fingertips!
The essentials of Reims and Epernay in a tourist pass
Best value for money
Lots of freebies and discounts
Museums in Reims are free from January 1 to March 31, which is why the Reims 24h pass and Reims+Epernay passes are not available during this period.
Free with the pass:
- All the museums of Reims and Epernay
- Public transport
- 1 guided tour of your choice (Tourist Office)
- Digital tours of Reims (Tourist Office)
- 1 audioguided bus tour of Reims
- Visit of the Fossier biscuit factory
- Climb to the Verzenay lighthouse
- Visit of the towers of the cathedral
Discounts with the pass:
- Cellar tours in all the major champagne houses (Mumm, Nicolas Feuillatte, Taittinger, Pommery, Villa Demoiselle, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Ruinart, Martel, De Cazanove and Canard Duchêne, Boizel, Mercier)
- CPA car parks
- A slection of food stores
- A selection of restaurants
- Visit of champagne family estates
- Vineyard tours
The complete list of partners is avaible on the free mobile app Pass Reims Epernay (Google Play and AppStore).
We advice you to check the opening dates and hours, along with the access conditions of the partners you want to visit before you buy your pass.
To benefit from your discounts and free entries, you just have to show the city pass directly to the partner (no pre-booking online except for the guided tours of the Tourist Office).
The Reims Epernay Pass is not changeable, not cancelable and not refundable.
- Digital pass- Free access to the mobile app Pass Reims Epernay
Pre-booking of guided tours
Pass available for people over 18 only.Kids under 18 already have free access to all the museums of Reims and Epernay.
Meeting placeOffice de Tourisme du Grand Reims 6 Rue Rockefeller - 51100 REIMS
The Tourist Office is here to help you if you have questions about the City Pass