The Greater Reims Tourist Office, classified in category I, belongs to the Offices de Tourisme de France network.
Our quality commitments
- Provide an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Make it easy for you.
- Offer you furniture to sit on.
- Free information on local tourist attractions.
- Free wifi access.
- Display and broadcast its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Answering your letters all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Supply tourist maps, plans and guides in paper format.
- Give you access to our multilingual website.
- Present the full range of qualified products and services available in the area for all customer segments.
- Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
Respect a quality approach.
- Put a travel consultant at your disposal.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourism offer.
Update tourist information annually.
Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Distribute tourist information in paper form, translated into at least two foreign languages:
- to all classified tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level;
- cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites, which may include information on user fees, opening times and periods, website, telephone and postal contact details;
- events and activities;
- emergency telephone numbers.
Find out more about the charters set up by the tourist office to guarantee the quality of its welcome and store: