Quality charter of the Greater Reims Tourist Office
Quality of service, a state of mind above all!
Quality is anticipated, Quality is measured.
In short, Quality means professionalism.
For staff, it means being better motivated, trained and informed, so that they can improve their performance and achieve their ultimate goal: the satisfaction of visitors and tourism service providers. This evolution requires adaptation and active participation in Quality principles.
Our commitments to visitors
- Facilitate access to reception desks with appropriate signage.
- Welcoming you with a smile.
- Providing quality service with competent staff.
- Listening to you every day.
- Respond to your requests as quickly as possible and always provide you with the information you require.
- Develop a range of boutique and tourist products to meet visitors’ expectations.
- Offer new technology tools to discover the region.
- Provide specific information on services adapted to customers with disabilities.
- Implement sustainable development initiatives. Partnership with ADEME.
- Measure the quality of our services and take into account any comments made by visitors, and commit to corrective action.
- A dynamic of continuous improvement.
- Organize our day-to-day work according to well-defined procedures for greater efficiency.
- Encourage all types of training to further professionalize our staff.
Our commitments to socio-professionals
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue and take their expectations into account.
- Provide support and advice for their projects.
- Nurture shared reflection on the destination.
- Raise staff awareness of the region.
- Distribute documentation to partners.
- Promote and communicate the destination in France and abroad through press relations, participation in trade shows, workshops and Eductours.